Autologous fat transfer to the breasts
It has been a long time since plastic surgeons declared war on unwanted fat. New and more sophisticated procedures are being developed. With current techniques, fat deposits can be a ally when fighting wrinkles and trying to remodel the body. Unwanted fat deposit in one area can become a very useful product to enlarge your buttocks or breasts or to remodel almost any region of the body. Availabe adipose tissue may be available is quite large quantities, and is relatively easy to harvest. This goes beyond the borders of the plastic surgery, and is being used in other areas of medicine.
Steps to Breast Augmentation With Fat Transfer Procedure
There are three stages of the autologous fat transfer to the breasts:
1. The first step is to harvest the fat through liposuction. The fat can be harvested from different areas of the body ,where we have an unwanted adipose tissue. Most patients will opt for liposuction in areas like the abdomen, thighs, and hips. The result of this procedure is double: While remodeling the body, liposuction removes the quantity of fat needed for the breast augmentation
2. The next step is to process and purify the fat. After eliminating tissue fragments, impurities, and fluids we get a cellular blend that contains stem cells, fat cells with regenerative potential, and mature fat cells. All of these cells come with a variety of growth factors.
3. The third stage is injecting the fat at the level of the breasts. The stem cells and the regenerative cells we got from the fat will stimulate the formation of new blood vessels. These vessels that will provide nutrients and oxygen for the transplant, ensuring its integrity.
Approximately 30% of the injected fat will reabsorb into the body. Only the young fat cells with a high regenerative capacity will be able to fix themselves in the areas where they have been transplanted. To achieve the desired result, the plastic surgeon will introduce a larger quantity of fat and may conserve a part of the substance for an ulterior injection.
The autologous fat transfer to the breasts is recommended for the following women:
– Those who have excessive adipose tissue in the abdominal area or/ and other areas of the body such as the back, thighs, hips and buttocks
– Those who have small breasts compared to the rest of their body
– Who are confronted with breast asymmetries (a breast is visibly smaller than the other)
– Who have a mild case of mammary ptosis (breasts sagging)
– Who had a mastectomy surgery and now they need mammary reconstruction
What are the advantages of the autologous fat transfer?
– It uses a natural product that already exists in the body, sometimes available in large quantities
– Unlike the vast majority of the synthetic products, which need to be reinjected after a certain period of time, the autologous fat transfer offers permanent results
– It ensures extremely natural results. The fat cells, once they are integrated into the region where they were transplanted, will be a viable part of the organism, having the same behavior as the local adipose cells.
– Usually there won’t be any granuloma formations or inflammatory reactions of the body
– The presence of the stem cells and the multitude of growth factors existent in the transplant will stimulate the regeneration of the local tissues. The effect fills and rejuvenates. The skin will become more toned, smooth, and soft.
– The procedure is minimally invasive and can be performed under local or general anesthesia. It usually requires the patient to be in the medical facility for only a few hours after the intervention is performed.
– Any region of the body can be remodeled using this procedure, both in terms of liposuction and augmentation.
The Potential Complications of the Fat Grafting to the Breasts
As is the case with any medical procedure, there can be minor complications and potential risks when it comes to the fat transfer to the breasts. Among them are:
– Infection, which is rare. When it occurs, it can be treated with antibiotics.
– Fat tissue necrosis (hard areas that will disappear with time)
– Variation in volume of the breasts or breast asymmetry
The fat that is harvested from other areas of the body and introduced in the breasts will retain the memory of the area from where it originated. This is why the volume of the breasts can fluctuate when there are fluctuations in the weight of the body. If the patient loses a lot of weight, the breasts will become smaller. If she gains weight, the breasts might become bigger.
Even in the situation when the patient may lose a great deal of weight, the bust will never get back to the initial dimensions. In most cases, it will maintain at least 60-70% of the volume gained after the breast augmentation with own fat.
The breast enhancement with fat grafting is a safe and tested method to improve the appearance of your breasts, and poses minor risks to your health and well-being. When choosing this procedure, it is important to keep in mind that you can’t get the same projection as in the case of using silicone implants, but your breasts will still look amazing. The autologous fat transfer to the breasts is especially beneficial for women who need a minor improvement of the breast area and want the results to be discrete, but visible. This type of procedure is also recommended for women who have gone through childbirth.
HOURGLASS TV SCHEDULE
Make sure that you connect with us on the hourglass TV:
Monday: Bootyman 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Tuesday: Wonder Breasts 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Wednesday: Star Bodies 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Thursday: Hourglass operating room and Shoddy 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Friday: Superhourglass 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
LIVE BROADCAST SURGERIES ALL WEEK ALL DAY ON:
Facebook live: Dr. Wilberto Cortes
Periscope: Dr. Wilberto Cortes (@drhourglass)
Snapchat: drhourglass (dr cortes)
ABOUT DR. CORTES
Dr. Cortes is a board-certified plastic surgeon that is known worldwide as Dr. Hourglass. He specializes in multiple cosmetic procedures including Brazilian buttock augmentation, breast implants, breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, liposuction, tummy tucks, fat transfer, thigh lift, and arm lift, among others. His practice is located in the prestigious Galleria area in downtown Houston.
Dr. Cortes has developed multiple procedures to provide his patients with an hourglass shape, including the hourglass tummy tuck, the hourglass lipo, the hourglass mommy makeover, and the hourglass hip procedure. He specializes and is an expert in cosmetic revisions. Dr. Cortes also has developed breast techniques including the wonder breast lift and the wonder breast reduction. Due to his keen eye and attention to detail, Dr. Cortes routinely sees patients from all over the world who come to be evaluated for impressive results.
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can log on to his multiple websites:
You can contact his office by email at email@example.com. Phone #: 713-636-2729. Text message: 713-636-2729. Also, you can contact him through social media, including direct messaging through Instagram at dr_cortes, Facebook Messenger at Dr. Wilberto Cortes, and WhatsApp at 936-499-8075. To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites.
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites:
Facebook – Dr. Wilberto Cortes
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes M.D.
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes
Snapchat – Dr. Cortes
Whats’ app – 936-499-8075
Linkedin – Wilberto Cortes
Google Plus- Dr. WilbertoCortesLive
Vimeo- Wilberto Cortes
Pinterest- Dr. Wilberto Cortes Plastic Surgeon
Periscope- Dr. Wilberto Cortes – @drhourglass