How to Correct Asymmetrical Breasts
Asymmetrical breasts are more common than you think. Studies show that most women have natural asymmetrical breasts even if it is not that obvious. Most women get away with it, but for those who really have a noticeable difference between the two breasts, cosmetic surgery is the answer.
There are several ways on how surgery can help improve symmetry:
- Breast Lift or Mastopexy: A breast lift can help correct the asymmetry caused by the unbalanced sagging of the breasts. This procedure involves both breasts being lifted, but it will be done for each breast to correct the asymmetry. For some women, the size of the areola and the position of the nipples are different for each breast. Fortunately, this can also be corrected through this surgery. Overall, it will give the breast a more appropriately sized areola and correctly positioned nipples.
- Breast Reduction: This is a procedure done for those who are gifted with one breast that is larger than the other, but are unfortunately asymmetrical. With that said, the breast reduction procedure can also be performed on those who simply have bigger breasts. This surgery deals with the asymmetry caused by the size of the breast. However, if you prefer to maintain the size of the larger breast, then the solution would be to get implants on the smaller one rather than a breast reduction.
- Breast Implants: Having breast implants, either silicone or saline, can help improve not only the size and shape of the breast, but also its symmetry. The surgeon may choose to place different sized breast implants for each breast, depending on how uneven the breasts are. This is to ensure that both breasts are symmetrical.
- Fat Transfer: For those with only slight asymmetry, invasive surgical intervention may not even be necessary. Nowadays, fat transfer has become a preferred option in correcting the unevenness of breasts. This procedure involves having fat harvested from your abdominal area and then injected to the breast. The fat transfer will help the breasts look better and more symmetrical. Because of the possibility of fat cells being reabsorbed by the body, some patients may need to undergo another fat transfer in order to maintain the results. This intervention can also help provide fullness to the breast.
- Breast Liposuction: We have all heard about liposuction and how it can reshape your body, so why not use this method for achieving symmetry? To achieve this, liposuction will be done to the larger breast in order to match with the smaller breast.
- Combination of Surgeries: It is also possible to correct the symmetry of the breast by combining various procedures. Some may get breast implants and a breast lift to improve their breasts further. An experienced and reputable surgeon will know what kind of surgeries to do on the breast to make sure that symmetry is improved.
Keep in mind that while these surgical procedures can help make the breast more symmetrical, there may still be a slight degree of asymmetry, albeit unnoticeable. Most of the cosmetic surgical procedures are simply aimed at improving the symmetry of the breast rather than completely correcting it. The reason being that it is very difficult or almost impossible to produce perfectly symmetrical breasts even after surgerical intervention.
In addition, there is a risk of developing various complications after the surgery that may affect the breasts symmetry. Consequently, it is of utmost importance to choose your surgeons well in order to minimize the risk of developing complications. Symmetry is great, but not at the expense of your overall health.
HOURGLASS TV SCHEDULE
Make sure that you connect with us on the hourglass TV:
Monday: Bootyman 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Tuesday: Wonder Breasts 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Wednesday: Star Bodies 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Thursday: Hourglass operating room and Shoddy 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Friday: Superhourglass 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
LIVE BROADCAST SURGERIES ALL WEEK ALL DAY on:
Facebook live: Dr. Wilberto Cortes
Periscope: Dr. Wilberto Cortes (@drhourglass)
Snapchat: drhourglass (dr cortes)
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can log on to his multiple websites:
You can contact his office by email at email@example.com. Phone #: 713-636-2729. Text message: 713-636-2729. Also, you can contact him through social media, including direct messaging through Instagram at dr_cortes, Facebook Messenger at Dr. Wilberto Cortes, and WhatsApp at 936-499-8075. To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites.
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites:
Facebook – Dr. Wilberto Cortes
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes M.D.
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes
Snapchat – Dr. Cortes
Whats’ app – 936-499-8075
Linkedin – Wilberto Cortes
Google Plus- Dr. WilbertoCortesLive
Vimeo- Wilberto Cortes
Pinterest- Dr. Wilberto Cortes Plastic Surgeon
Periscope- Dr. Wilberto Cortes – @drhourglass