Disadvantages of using large breast implants
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular surgical procedures in the world. By improving the size of your breasts, your overall figure will be enhanced and make a major difference in your physical appearance. While having big breasts are ideal, getting extremely large implants are not advised. Before deciding to go under the knife, it is important to choose the right size that will be appropriate for your body.
One of the most important things to consider before undergoing a breast augmentation is the size of implants to be used. You must choose the best size that will be most proportionate to your body symmetry. While most undergo breast augmentation to have larger breasts, some women express regret due to the adverse effects of the procedure, such as scarring. However, some of these factors are controllable and will depend on the skill of your surgeon.
Disadvantages of large implants
While breast augmentation is a safe surgical procedure, it comes with its own disadvantages. Consultation before surgery is an important step in order for patients to choose the right implants and be aware of all the risks and complications involved to make a proper and informed decision.
1. Bigger is not always better. Large breast implants can make you uncomfortable and cause physical pain. Studies show that patients with large implants are more inclined to suffer from back, neck, and shoulder pain. This is all caused by the extra weight of large breast implants.
2. Large breast implants can lead to disproportion. It is important to understand the difference between having a large breast and a large bust size. Some women end up having breast reduction upon realizing that large breasts are not meant for them.
3. Breast reduction can lead to complications. Undergoing a surgery is a risk in itself. Patients who change their mind and undergo breast reduction after getting large implants subject their body in harm’s way with every procedure. Scarring, nipple numbness, capsular contracture, swelling, and stretch marks are other complications that may arise after getting implants.
4. Sagging over time. Large breast implants can lead to sagging and hanging breasts. Breasts may lose their firmness, causing the implants to hang once they fail to stay in place.
5. Unnatural look. A patient who chooses a size that is disproportionate to her body symmetry will look unnatural. During consultation, your surgeon will recommend and help you decide the ideal size that will look best on your body type. Ideally, someone with a smaller body frame is not advised to have large implants.
Each person is unique and different. Patients have different body types, some larger or smaller than others. Make sure to understand your body in order to avoid making the wrong decision when choosing your implants.
What are the factors to determine the ideal implant size?
• Body frame and chest wall dimensions
• Available skin to be used in covering the breast implant
• Relative nipple location in relation to chest wall
It is always a good idea to listen to the recommendations of your plastic surgeon when it comes to choosing the right implants. More than a question of what the patient wants, the implant size should be determined after examining the anatomy of the patient to avoid ulterior complications.
HOURGLASS TV SCHEDULE
Make sure that you connect with us on the hourglass TV:
Monday: Bootyman 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Tuesday: Wonder Breasts 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Wednesday: Star Bodies 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Thursday: Hourglass operating room and Shoddy 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Friday: Superhourglass 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
LIVE BROADCAST SURGERIES ALL WEEK ALL DAY on:
Facebook live: Dr. Wilberto Cortes
Periscope: Dr. Wilberto Cortes (@drhourglass)
Snapchat: drhourglass (dr cortes)
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can log on to his multiple websites:
You can contact his office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone #: 713-636-2729. Text message: 713-636-2729. Also, you can contact him through social media, including direct messaging through Instagram at dr_cortes, Facebook Messenger at Dr. Wilberto Cortes, and WhatsApp at 936-499-8075. To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites.
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites:
Facebook – Dr. Wilberto Cortes
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes M.D.
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes
Snapchat – Dr. Cortes
Whats’ app – 936-499-8075
Linkedin – Wilberto Cortes
Google Plus- Dr. WilbertoCortesLive
Vimeo- Wilberto Cortes
Pinterest- Dr. Wilberto Cortes Plastic Surgeon
Periscope- Dr. Wilberto Cortes – @drhourglass