BREAST AUGMENTATION:SOLUTION FOR EVERY WOMAN
Breast augmentation is a plastic surgery procedure to increase the size of breasts and to make them shapely and contoured. The results can be achieved with the use of either breast implants or fat transfer.
This procedure is a solution for every modern woman. Modern standards of physical beauty dictate an ideal shape and size for breasts, but only some lucky women meet these standards naturally. The natural contour and size of many women’s breasts change due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight fluctuations, aging, genetic factors,lifestyle,accidents, and treatment for illnesses like breast cancer or trauma. Then there are those women who are born with small or not so perfectly shaped breasts. The good news is that breast augmentation can be used to not only increase the size of your breasts, but also make your breasts shapely and perky.
When should you consider breast augmentation surgery?
- If your breasts are not proportional to your body or are aesthetically unappealing
- If your breasts are small
- If your clothes do not properly fit you
- If your breasts have been damaged as a result of cancer treatment
- If your breast size and shape has changed
- If your breasts are asymmetrical
Things breast augmentation can do:
- Can enhance your breasts’ projection and size
- It can help balance your overall figure by making your breasts shapely and voluminous
- It can boost your self-confidence and productivity
- It can help you overcome emotional and psychological pain you are enduring due to small breasts
- It can also be used to reconstruct your breasts after illness or injury
Things breast augmentation cannot do:
- Breast augmentation cannot fix severely sagging breasts
- Breast augmentation cannot lift your breasts
Advantages of breast augmentation:
- Breast augmentation results are permanent as long as you maintain a proper lifestyle
- Most patients get impressive results with breast augmentation
- After breast augmentation, your clothes will fit you well
- You will appear young and full of energy
- Your breasts will appear aesthetically appealing
- You will meet the modern standards of beauty
Disadvantages of breast augmentation:
- Breast augmentation requires proper aftercare and regular monitoring to detect potential rupture
- Your breast implants might need to be replaced or removed in case of complications and problems
- The breast implant procedure involves all the general risks involved in any surgery, in addition to its own unique risks
- The results may not necessarily meet your expectations
Breast augmentation candidates :
You can qualify for breast augmentation if your breasts are small, asymmetrical, or badly shaped and the condition is negatively affecting your self-esteem and productivity in your personal, professional, or social life. In order to qualify for the procedure, you must be in good physical health, and have realistic expectations and goals for your breasts. Smokers cannot qualify for breast augmentation; therefore, if you are a smoker,you will be required to stop smoking.
To sum it up, breast augmentation is a modern solution for every woman who wants to keep up with modern trends of physical beauty. Whether the size and shape of your breasts have changed due to various factors or you were born with naturally smaller breasts, breast augmentation can help enhance your appearance by increasing the size of your breasts and making them shapely, contoured, and aesthetically appealing.
HOURGLASS TV SCHEDULE
Make sure that you connect with us on the hourglass TV:
Monday: Bootyman 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Tuesday: Wonder Breasts 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Wednesday: Star Bodies 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Thursday: Hourglass operating room and Shoddy 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Friday: Superhourglass 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
LIVE BROADCAST SURGERIES ALL WEEK ALL DAY on:
Facebook live: Dr. Wilberto Cortes
Periscope: Dr. Wilberto Cortes (@drhourglass)
Snapchat: drhourglass (dr cortes)
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can log on to his multiple websites:
You can contact his office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone #: 713-636-2729. Text message: 713-636-2729. Also, you can contact him through social media, including direct messaging through Instagram at dr_cortes, Facebook Messenger at Dr. Wilberto Cortes, and WhatsApp at 936-499-8075. To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites.
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites:
Facebook – Dr. Wilberto Cortes
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes M.D.
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes
Snapchat – Dr. Cortes
Whats’ app – 936-499-8075
Linkedin – Wilberto Cortes
Google Plus- Dr. WilbertoCortesLive
Vimeo- Wilberto Cortes
Pinterest- Dr. Wilberto Cortes Plastic Surgeon
Periscope- Dr. Wilberto Cortes – @drhourglass